Wow! I can’t belive MeMade May is already almost over! I feel like these days in quarantine or safer- at- home just go by so fast. Am I the only one? I am excited for warm weather and to actually be able to dress cute and go out of the house, even if it is in a mask and only walking my dogs.
So for the first week of June, I have created a fun styling challenge. I have teamed up with Phat Quarters Pattern Company, Bsides Metal, and Surge Fabric for some fun incentives to participate. Everyone has already gotten all their memades out for may, hopefully for more than just may, now lets have some fun, get creative, and push our memade styles to the limit!
What you can Win!
- New Supermarket Slacks/Skirt Pattern (or another pattern of your choice) from Seen and Sewn Patterns
- 2 yards Pylos Fabric from Surge Fabrics
- 1 pair of Handmade Earrings from Bsides Metals
- 2 patterns of your choice from Phat Quarters Patterns
Bonus: Ill be giving away one pattern each day to my favorite syled look! I’ll pick my favorite each day and you can choose which one of my patterns you want!
- Follow all sponsors on Instagram and Facebook
- Use Hashtag #memadestylingchallenge and tag @seenandsewnpatterns in each post.
- Tag the sewing pattern you used (it does not have to be a seen and sewn pattern)
- Be Creative and Have fun- Style some outfits you may not necessarily wear but you think are fun!Try something new!
- Have fun with your photo location- Bathroom selfies arn’t always the best.
- Wear atleast one memade item for each outfit.
- Post your photo by midnight Mountain Standard Time the day of the challenge.
Each day you participate gets you an extra entry! We will choose a winner at random for the prize pack and annouce the winner on Monday June 8th, 2020.
Here’s the challenges!
Monday– 6/1 Monochromatic Monday- Wear all one color, or variations of the same color, for example- Light Blue Shirt with Blue jeans, and blue shoes.
Tuesday– 6/2 Pattern Mixing Tuesday- Mix all the patterns! The crazier the better, polka dots and stripes, checks and flowers, mix em all up!
Wednesday– 6/3 Bright Color Wacky Wednesday- GO crazy, no black. Get those colors out and Shine. Example- Pink Shirt, yellow pants!
Thursday– 6/4 Dress it down Thursday- Wear tennis shoes with something you wouldn’t normally wear. Think that fabulous midi skirt you made, paired with gym shoes!
Friday– 6/5 One pattern – 3 ways Friday- How can you style one pattern 3 ways? Show us how you get creative.
Alrighty- I hope this helps with inspiration! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Happy Styling of those MeMades!