Alrighty, its time again for another Test. Testing will take place Saturday, August 1st-14th . I will email all patterns and instructions that morning by 10 am Mountain Standard time.
Garment Description- The Carolina Cami is a faux wrap camisole with a wider spaghetti strap and a slight v-neck back, suitable for a layering piece under a cardigan or jacket, or worn alone.
Recommended Fabrics: Light to medium weight woven fabric, such as rayon, challis, chambray, crepe de chine, or lawn.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Fabric Yardage Needed: 1 and 5/8 yards- 56 inch wide or 2 and 3/4 yards for 45 inch wide fabric.
Notions and Supplies Needed: Fabric, Matching Thread, 1-1.5 yards lightweight fusible interfacing.
The rules for testing are as follow:
1. Request to join the Seen and Sewn Pattern Testers group on Facebook. This is a private group so only other testers can see your pics. This is also the quickest way for me to answer questions. It also helps because sometimes you will have similar questions as other testers and it also shows me if it is a consistent problem with the pattern.
2. Please do not share this pattern with ANYONE! It is a work in progress and I do not want others who have not agreed to test to have access till it is completed.
3. Please tag me @seenandsewnpatterns on Instagram or Facebook if you post pictures and use the hashtag #CarolinaCami . Posting pictures of your process is completely ok. If you have negative feedback, that is also ok, but since this is a testing process, know that there will most likely be some issues. This is why we test, to make the best possible pattern possible.
4. Give feedback! If you think it would fit better with a certain adjustment, please let me know. I want to make patterns that people love! None of us need to purchase another pattern that fits horribly.
5. Please post a picture of your finished garment on a hanger and on a body. On the body images, please post one from the front, back and a side view. Preferably with a plain background and good lighting. No mirror selfies for the final please.
6. If you do not want me to post your pictures online, please let me know, otherwise I will assume you are fine with it.
7. Lastly, if you fill out the form, go ahead and plan to start on saturday! If you know you do not have time and can’t commit to completing the test.
If interested or have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the Application Here!