Its that time again for a call for Pattern Testers! The Aspen Tank is a flowy sleeveless tank pattern with the option to add a fun gathered cap sleeve.
Overall this is an easy pattern. Skills needed for this pattern include, gathering and applying bias tape. This pattern is designed for wovens. Any lightweight quilting cotton, voile, rayon, or polyester will work great!
Supplies Needed: 1 7/8 th yards fabric, matching thread, and Single Fold Bias Tape.
Testing will take place from May 16th-May 30th. Patterns will be sent out no later than Sunday, May 13th!
The rules for testing are as follow:
1. Request to join the Seen and Sewn Pattern Testers group on Facebook. This is a private group so only other testers can see your pics. This is also the quickest way for me to answer questions. It also helps because sometimes you will have similar questions as other testers
2. Please do not share this pattern with ANYONE! It is a work in progress and I do not want others who have not agreed to test to have access till it is completed.
3. Please tag me @seenandsewnpatterns on instagram or Facebook if you post pictures and use the hashtag #AspenTank. Posting pictures of your process is completely ok. If you have negative feedback, that is also ok, but since this is a testing process, know that there will most likely be some issues. This is why we test, to make the best possible pattern possible.
4. Give feedback! If you think it would fit better with a certain adjustment, please let me know. I want to make patterns that people love! None of us need to purchase another pattern that fits horribly.
5. Please post a picture of your finished garment on a hanger and on a body. On the body images, please post one from the front, back and a side view.
6. If you do not want me to post your pictures online, please let me know, otherwise I will assume you are fine with it.
If interested or have questions, please email me at email@example.com
If you know you would like to test this pattern. Please complete the Tester application here! Please reference the size chart below so you know which size is best for you.
I look forward to seeing your creations!